- Y Main Home
- Youth Development
- Healthy Living
- Family Time
- Group Interests
- Health, Well-Being & Fitness
- Personal Fitness
- Water Activities
- Social Responsibility
- Child Welfare
- Workforce & Education
- Family Services
- Global Services
- Volunteerism & Giving Back
- About Us
A letter from David Hyman, Old Colony YMCA Vice President of Mission Advancement
July 1, 2015
Dear Board of Directors, Board of Governors, Staff, and Community Supporters,
WE ARE SO MUCH MORE...BECAUSE OF YOU!
On June 30th Old Colony YMCA closed out the fiscal year and our 2015 Annual Campaign. I am extremely proud to announce that as an Association, we have surpassed our $1.35 Million Annual Campaign goal by raising a total of $1,356,279, making this the most successful Campaign in our organization’s history!
This Campaign directly provides the opportunity for thousands of people to participate in vital programs and services that otherwise may be unavailable to them. It is only made possible by you and our community working hard and coming together. Because of you the Old Colony Y is So Much More than a place. We are…
- Enriching new experiences, confidence-builders and friend-makers to youth attending our summer camps and summer fun clubs.
- A Resource for youth who need a caring and supportive adult in their lives through our Mentoring Programs.
- A web of support and a road forward for children and families who unexpectedly find themselves without shelter through our programs that support families experiencing homelessness.
- Health advocates, coaches, and encouragers through our health and wellness centers and our extensive sports and recreational programming.
- Caregivers and compassionate educators to thousands of children across Southeastern Massachusetts though our quality childcare and afterschool programs.
- Support networks and hope providers for cancer survivors and those suffering with diabetes through our LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA and YMCA Diabetes Prevention Programs.
- A safety net and a caring friend to those who may need a little extra help due to life or financial circumstances.
Congratulations and thank you for helping to surpass our fundraising goals, supporting our mission, and choosing to be a part of our Old Colony Y family.
Vice President, Mission Advancement